Saturday, January 23, 2010

M at Miranova

Location: Miranova Place Columbus, Oh
Date: Jan 23, 2010


We went here to grab the opportunity of the restaurant week.  I really appreciate restaurant weeks because we get to try really high end restaurants at an affordable price.  Who would not grab that opportunity, right?  


The food here was amazing! I love the grilled salmon I ordered. 
It was the most delicious grilled salmon I ever had. It has this unbelievable thin crisp skin and the fish tasted so fresh. My husband had a 10 oz. filet mignon and it was also cooked perfectly. It was also one of the best steaks he had. I tried their Marquee cocktail and they put their M logo on it.  So cute!  And for dessert we shared the Mango Tea Sorbet.   My husband who's not a fan of sweets loved this!  



The ambiance was so romantic. I love their contemporary decors, high ceilings and upscale design.  And our server was so nice! I very much recommend this restaurant. Perfect for special occasions with your loved ones.  Next time, when it's not freezing, we'll definitely get a seat outside.  Maybe on our anniversary or my birthday, honey? 

M at Miranova on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment